Biweekly project update (February 17)

I am sorry to say that I haven't done much work on any of my projects lately. It is partially related to the hosting move, but mostly due to lack of time and wanting to do other things with my spare time. I am however ending this hiatus.

Ewts really needs a harness for measuring test success, which is proving to be trickier due to some of the tests having peculiar ways of failing or succeeding. I am thinking of using TAP. There seems to be a shortage of php TAP code, so that might not work.

The N810 is suffering from a temperamental touch screen so I have had little motivation to work on that too. I did open the unit up (finding size 4&5 torx bits is tricker than you think) and checked the touch screen connection, but it wasn't loose. I also checked for stuck bits along the edge of the touch screen, but alas no luck. I might have to get it repaired. I did however come across some useful links/files for anyone that intends to open or tamper with the physical side of the N810

No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia
Creative Commons License
This weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons License.